We're in love with our glass jars too! Not to mention they're purposeful; the glass upholds the integrity of our fresh juices and beverages.
But what to do with all the jars after your cleanse? While my canning and perserving do'ers have no problem reusing the jars, what to do with them for those of you who are stumped?
Here are a few creative ideas:
- Drinking Glasses
- Picnic Wine Glasses (when you're not cleansing!)
- Sneaking Beverages and Healthy Snacks into the Movie Theater (we didn't tell you to do it!)
- Kids Paint Containers
- Spice Jars
- Silverware Holder
- Cake Stand (set cake on decorative flat surface or plate; use 3 jars as the base)
- Toothbrush Holder
- Flower/Herb Vase or Planter
- Candle Holder. Great for Tea Lights!
What have you done with your jars?
You're also more than welcome to recycle the jars back to us. Sundays - Tuesdays 10am - 6pm to our San Francisco kitchen: 1890 Bryant Street at Mariposa, Suite #309. Please email or call ahead. Thank you!