Sweet Corn Salad
Prep Time: 30 mins
- 3 ears white, sweet corn, husked and cleaned
- 1/2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup feta, cut into small cubes*
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs white vinegar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
*For vegan salad, omit feta
Cut corn off of cob, carefully. In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients except romaine lettuce. Marry ingredients well. Refrigerate to chill. Serve over a bed of romaine lettuce.
Serve with side of black or pinto beans, 1/2 cup per serving.