- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Almond Milk Cleanse
Prep Time: 20 mins (plus overnight soaking)
- 1 cup almonds, soaked in filtered water overnight
- 4 dates
- 5 cups filtered water (plus additional water for soaking almonds)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Using a glass bowl or measuring cup, submerge almonds in filtered water. Add sea salt and let soak unrefrigerated overnight or a minimum of 8 hours.
Drain water. The soaked almonds will have swelled to about 2 cups. Working in batches, pour 1 cup soaked nuts into a high-speed blender or Vitamix. Add 2 dates and 2 1/2 cups water. Blend on high speed for 2 minutes, or until well emulsified. Strain with nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Repeat. Keep well refrigerated and serve cold.
Spice it up! Add 1/4 tsp of your favorite spice to create a delicious, flavored nut milk. Our favorites: cinnamon, nutmeg or cardamom.
Watch How to Make Almond Milk!
Check-out Teresa's Interview, which includes an Almond Milk Demo!