- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Iced Chai Tea Cleanse Recipe
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 2 cups filtered water
- 3 cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or 2 cinnamon sticks)
- 4 black peppercorns
- 2 1/2 tbsp cardamom seeds
- 4 bags black tea or yerba mate (6-8 tsp loose tea)
- 2 cups almond milk
Combine all the spices and place in a tea strainer. If using cinnamon sticks, keep separate.
Heat water in medium saucepan. Add tea strainer with spice and black tea or yerba mate. Bring water to a boil and then reduce to simmer. Cover pan and simmer for 15 minutes. The longer you simmer, the stronger the chai.
Remove from heat and let cool. Refrigerated to store.
To serve, combine equal parts of chai tea with almond milk. Suggested serving, ½ cup chai tea and ½ cup almond milk and serve over ice on a hot day.