- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Raspberry Chia Seed Pudding Cleanse Recipe
Creamy coconut berry decadence for breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 mins (plus soaking time)
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (blackberries or blueberries optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (yes, full fat!)
- 1 tbs water
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- tiny zest of lemon, if you love lemon
- dash of cinnamon
Before bed, combine chia seeds, coconut milk and water in a glass measuring cup and stir. Store in the refrigerator overnight.
In the am, pour chia mixture (now gel-like) into a blender or food processor. Add berries, lemon juice, lemon zest, and cinnamon. Blend on high speed until all ingredients are well blended. Serve & enjoy!