- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Scrambled Eggs & Herbed Sweet Potato Mash
Eggs, say "Hi!" to your favorite new potato side-kick!
Prep Time: 20 mins
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 sweet potato, roasted then skin removed
- 1 tsp herbs of provence
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
Roast sweet potato in oven at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes (if not previously cooked). Leftovers work great!
In a small frying pan, melt ghee over medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and crack eggs gently into pan. Scramble with a fork. Let eggs cook on low pushing the eggs around with a spatula until cooked to taste.
Place eggs on plate and return pan to heat. Place sweet potato in pan and mash lightly. Add the herbs of provence and heat through.
Removed from heat and mix in olive oil. Serve on plate. Top eggs with fresh parsley.