- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
Simple, stand-alone meal with much more color than the classic baked potato!
Prep Time: 30 mins
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 bunch lacinato kale
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup 2% fat greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Wash sweet potatoes and puncture with a fork. Place whole potatoes on oven rack (with tin foil below to catch drips). Roast potatoes for 30 mins or until soft.
While roasting, heat 1 tbs olive oil in medium size frying pan. Saute shallot and garlic. When cooked through, removed from heat and set aside. Using the same frying pan, add 1 tbs olive oil and kale. Cover and steam kale until bright green, approximately 5 mins. Add balsamic vinegar, stir and cook for 2 additional minutes, uncovered.
Slice potatoes lengthwise and stuff gnerously with cooked kale. Top each with shallots and garlic and 2 tbs of greek yogurt. Garnish with parsley.