- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
Prep Time: 45 mins
- 2 lbs Brussel sprouts
- 1 - 12oz can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cups low sodium vegetable broth (homemade is best!)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss Brussel sprouts in 1 tsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast in oven for about 30-35 mins. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Cut the oven-roasted sprouts in half or quarters.
In a large pot or dutch oven, brown onions in 1 tsp of olive oil. Add the Brussel sprouts to the onions, add beans, cumin and vegetable broth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cook until all the vegetables are cooked through. Using a immersion blender, puree the soup inside the large pot. Puree to desired consistency - slightly chunky or smooth. Enjoy!