- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Beet Hummus Plate
Make everyday hummus bright and beautiful!
Prep Time: 45 mins
- 1 lb fresh beets, cooked
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 2 tbs tahini
- 3-5 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1-3 tbs olive oil (depending on desired consistency)
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Whole wheat pita
Place fresh, trimmed beets in a saucepan and over with water. Add 2 tbs of white wine vinegar to the water so beets will retain their color. Bring water to a boil and allow beets to simmer for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and skin should peel off by rubbing with yoru fingers. Discard skin.
In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine all ingredients. Begin with 1 tbs of olive oil and if the consistency is too thick, add more. Blend until smooth consistency. Serve or chill in refrigerator.