- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Hard Boiled Egg
I love an egg a day!
Prep Time: 10 mins
- 1 hard boiled egg
- pinch of sea salt, if desired
- pinch of cayenne pepper, if desired
Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add egg and boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cover. Let steam for 5-8 minutes. Remove egg from pot and run under cold water to stop cooking. Remove shell, rinse and slice in half. Sprinkle with a tiny pinch of sea salt and cayenne pepper, if you like!