- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Peach Mango Compote Cleanse Recipe
A spoonful or spread of this sweet deliciousness!
Prep Time: 30 mins
- 2 cups peaches, peeled and sliced (or 1 bag organic frozen)
- 1/2 cup mango, peeled and sliced (or 1 bag organic frozen)
- 2 tbs ghee
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Over medium heat, melt 1 tbs ghee in small saucepan. Add peaches and mango. Cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring often.
Remove from heat. Add remaining 1 tbs ghee and cinnamon. Using a hand emulsifier or blender, blend fruit until smooth.
Cool and store in refrigerator. Use to flavor yogurt, on top of oatmeal or on toast.