- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
What to do with the winter root veggies? Roast!
Prep Time: 60 mins
- 2 medium beets coarsely chopped
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 1 bulb fennel, chopped (white part only)
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 4-5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cooked cous cous
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Using a Dutch oven or glass casserole dish, add half of the olive oil. Add the chopped vegetables, sea salt, herbs and remaining olive oil. Mix well with hands to ensure vegetables are evenly coated.
Cook in oven for 45-60 minutes or until beets may be pierced with a fork. Remove from oven. Serve over bowl of cous cous and top with parsley.