- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Baked Sweet Potato
A hot or cold potato on-the-go treat!
Prep Time: 45 mins
- 1 sweet potato (or yam), washed
- 1 tsp of olive oil or butter
- pinch of sea salt, if desired
Heat oven to 425 degrees. Pierce the sweet potato several times with a fork. Place the sweet potato directly on the oven rack. Line rack below iwht a piece of aluminum foil or a baking sheet. Bake until tender, about 30 - 45 minutes.
Make a lengthwise slit in the sweet potato. Drizzle with olive oil or a pat of butter and eat with a fork or in one hand!
Cook 3 or 4 potatoes and bring them to work for the week!