- Roasted Roots Over Cous Cous
- Escarole Salad with Farm Egg & Tarragon Dressing
- Baked Sweet Potato with Sauteed Kale Cleanse Recipe
- Veggie Quinoa Chili Cleanse Recipe
- Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach & Acorn Squash Cleanse Recipe
- Soba Noodle Pasta with Kale & White Beans Cleanse Recipe
- Oven Roasted Brussel Sprout Soup Cleanse Recipe
- Zucchini Squash Carpaccio
Prep Time: 25 mins
- 1 bunch lacinato kale
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Sea salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Rinse and dry the kale. Remove the stems and tough center ribs. Cut or tear into large pieces. In a bowl, add kale and olive oil. Toss until kale is evenly coated with olive oil then add a pinch of salt. Arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake for 20 mins, or until crisp. Place baking sheet on a rack to cool.
Spice it up?
Toss with 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper flakes before baking!